- 1 Why a Tent for camping?
- 2 Types of Tents
- 3 How to Set Up a Bubble Tent
- 4 Top 5 Best Bubble tent review
Family vacations can cost a lot of money if you stay in hotels or motels and eat out at restaurants. If you have your own portable home that you take with you, then costs are greatly reduced. Over the years inflatable bubble tents have gained popularity and today I am going to give the top 5 best bubble tent review;
- Outdoor Single Tunnel Inflatable Bubble Tent Family Camping Backyard Transparent
- Garden Igloo
- Two-Room Bubble tent by BubbleU24
- Bubble tent by Bubble Hut
- Tierra Haxnicks Garden Sunbubble Greenhouse
Why a Tent for camping?
Stories may be shared around a large campfire and kids can hunt for interesting pieces of wood or leaves in the forest. Tents can also make longer term homes as well.
There was a family living in Alaska that lived in a large army type tent during the thirteen months of an Alaskan winter. They even had to burn wood constantly to keep warm, but they made it through until their log cabin was built. People can endure harsh conditions in a simple tent but most tents are enjoyed by families during warm summer months.
Types of Tents
Tents in all shape and sizes and composed of many different materials have be made for a very long time. Because tents are portable, nomadic peoples can move somewhere, erect a framework of sticks, lash them together, and put either palm fronds or animals skins on top.
They have made up their own version of a bubble tent from natural materials already at hand. It doesn’t hurt to keep one of these in the garage or out in the shop, and it’s always useful for extra guests with families, who may come to visit in the summer.
How to Set Up a Bubble Tent
Top 5 Best Bubble tent review
1 of 5
This amazing tent falls into the first position in the best bubble tent review because of it’s amazing properties that makes your morning outdoor coffee intake peaceful.
- Has multiple uses can serve as an inflatable beach, lawn,camping and tree tent
- Has a beautiful and roomy interior
- Easy to Inflate
- It is sturdy
- Serves a large number of people makes good for families
- It is waterproof with decent ventilation
- Keeps insects out well
- The tunnel is long that space should have been added to the dome instead
2 of 5
Garden Igloo Bubble tent gives family camping a new meaning, backyard filled with happy and warm moments so to say. The tent sits sturdy and is easily portable from one point to the other
- Can serve as a play area for children, a place to have a glass of wine and a place to keep your plants
- Optimal air flow,the air in is distributed evenly
- This dome is a snow and wind resistant
- Stands at a height of 7.2″
- Made of recyclable PVC
- Quite expensive
3 of 5
This high PVC made bubble tent offers a cool ambiance while camping be it at your home or away from your backyard.It has two tunnels hence offers enough space for a number of people
- Has multiple uses can serve at an outdoor party,beach,backyard and camping site
- Comes with a free repair kit,blower, glue and a 1 year warranty
- It is family size made of best quality PVC tarpaulin
- Keeps Insects away
- Easy to set up
- Quite Costly
4 of 5
Bubble hut have yet another inexpensive inflatable bubble tent that can serve individuals and families alike.The tent can serve as a good backyard play area for the children and a relaxing place to watch the stars at night.
- Cost friendly
- Is sturdy
- Has multiple uses
- Can accommodate some indoor items where children can enjoy playing in it
- Made in the USA
- Has a variety of base colors
- Erection might take a while
5 of 5
If you are looking for a small light bubble tent then this Tierra is it.It offers a calm ambience for breakfast and a play area for toddlers.
- Easy to erect
- It is light weight hence easily portable
- Serves multiple purposes from a place to put your plants,play area and a nice place to have a snack from
- Heat and wind resistant
- Fairly priced
- Seems small for a family size